Sunday, March 11, 2012

Register for Arts Advocacy Day 2012


Register for Arts Advocacy Day

Not sure if you should attend Arts Advocacy Day on the Hill 2012?
   

    Here’s a quick quiz to help you decide. Note all that apply:
__ I am an artist, arts administrator or creative worker.
    __ I enjoy the arts as an audience member or viewer.
    __ I see the arts as valuable community engagement for businesses.
    __ I support arts education for all Tennessee youth.
    __ I believe the arts should be more accessible to everyone.
    __ I want to learn more about public funding for the arts.
    __ I want to learn more about how our elected officials consider public arts funding.
   
    If you checked just ONE box, then YOU should attend Arts Advocacy Day!

    Registration includes Tennesseans for the Arts (TFTA) group gathering and luncheon, and individual meetings with each attendee’s legislators, which TFTA will schedule upon registration. This is an easy and simple advocacy opportunity that no arts supporter should miss!

http://tn4arts.org/tn-arts-advocacy-day-2012

No comments: